Here at Elevate Security, we’re building the first-ever truly people-centric solution that’s focused on the human element as a core defense strategy for protecting organizations. By combining the powers of behavioral and data science, we are creating a world where every employee becomes an organization's strongest security advocate.
We’re looking for exceptional and passionate people to help us build this future and redefine the security landscape. There are few times when life shows up with a golden ticket. This is one of those times! We are looking for incredible people to join us on our journey. Our main office is in Berkeley, but have employees from across the Bay Area, Canada, and beyond.
WHAT YOU'D WORK ON
We’re looking for detail oriented Sr. Product Managers to craft world-class experiences for across our product. Specifically, you’ll help to:
- Own product strategy & success for core initiatives across the company
- Partner with engineering and design to own the end to end success of your initiatives
- Create product experiences that are simple, elegant, and delightful
- Contribute product expertise to other areas of the company like Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- 5+ years experience in product management
- Strategic thinking: ability to lead multiple projects across large problem areas, with corresponding internal thought leadership
- Collaboration: get things done with others within and across teams. Includes: actively leading & participating in meetings, running squad processes, solving problems with other squads, appropriately avoiding and diffusing conflict
- Technical: effective use of tools of partner teams in Engineering, Design and have an understanding of the technical aspects of the projects. Includes: writing epics and stories, documentation, performing analytics, building prototypes, working through technical limitations for desired business functionality
- Communication: Excellent written and oral communication skills to both technical and non-technical audiences, and high stakes audiences
- Detail and Quality Oriented: drive results and catch mistakes across increasing levels of scope. Includes: writing clear PRDs and specs with use cases, delivering products small and large on time and with few bugs, navigating options to deal with bumps in the road, achieving outcomes
- User Empathy: deeply understand users and fit products to user needs and behaviors. Includes: succeeding with survey, interview, prototyping, A/B testing, and analytics tools, understanding and representing different user types and their needs, synthesizing qualitative and quantitative data into insights and actionable feature additions or deletions
- Strong ability to navigate ambiguity, complexity and adapt quickly
- Strong ability to balance technical, business and user needs
- Passion for behavior change, information design, data visualization and/or security
A FEW THINGS THAT'D BE NICE FOR YOU TO HAVE
- Some prior experience estimating effort of design implementations for web frameworks or coding experience
- Prior experience at startups, B2B software and mobile a big plus
WHAT MAKES ELEVATE SECURITY A GREAT PLACE TO WORK?
- We care about your career. At Elevate Security we encourage each other to constantly grow and expand our skills and knowledge. Mentorship is part of our culture as you work side by side with some of the brightest talent in the Bay Area.
- At such a small, tight-knit startup, you matter tremendously and your contributions make an immediate impact.
- We have fun! No matter how fast we grow or how busy we are, we always remember to laugh and enjoy each other and our clients.
- Balancing our careers and personal lives is important to us. We want you to work where and when you work best.
- Our offices are in the East Bay and Downtown Montreal, close to transit.
- Embracing our culture of diversity, constant learning, and collaboration makes us a better team and helps us build a better product.
- We are mission driven. We never lose sight of why we do what we do.
- We’re genuinely nice, optimistic, inclusive, and empathetic people. We won’t hire jerks.
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Unlimited vacation (minimum 3 weeks)
- Paid time off for volunteering
- Professional development funds
- 401(K) matching
- Parental leave
- Flexible work hours