Elevate Security is looking for a passionate Senior Full Stack Engineer, to join our growing team, and help us build and launch an entirely new product area in security behavior change that leverages the latest advances in behavioral science and data analytics.
You will help architect and build out engaging experiences for some of our customer facing applications. It’s an excellent opportunity to get in from the beginning and help guide architecture and technology decisions while also growing with the company.
Our technical stack includes React for the front-end, Python with Flask and Django for the back-end services, Redis, Postgres, Redshift Data Warehouse, Glue PySpark ETL, Cognito and more running on Docker, K8s and AWS with CircleCI.
- Writing React code and Python code in an iterative way
- Perform technical designs which are aligned with the global architecture
- Constantly improves our code base in meaningful ways
- Using TDD to write well-tested code
- Fixing bugs fast and taking your time to solve hard problems well
- Understand what to build from product management and designer
- Engage and collaborate as part of a self-organized squad, using agile, lean and scrum
- Learning and growing constantly to feed your passion for self-improvement and make those around you better
- You need to have a strong UI development experience with a JS framework like React
- You can design and build APIs
- You are quick to setup or modify services in Python Flask
- You understand how to design efficient DB tables and indexes trade-offs
- You know how to write fast and well tested code
- You should be very comfortable picking up new technologies quickly
Why Elevate Security is a great place to work?
- We care about your career. At Elevate Security we encourage each other to constantly grow and expand our skills and knowledge. Mentorship is part of our culture as you work side by side with some of the brightest possible talent.
- Your contributions make an immediate impact.
- We have fun! No matter how fast we grow or how busy we are, we always remember to laugh and enjoy each other and our clients.
- Balancing our careers and personal lives is important to us. We want you to work where and when you work best.
- Embracing our culture of diversity, constant learning, and collaboration makes us a better team and helps us build a better product.
- We are mission driven. We never lose sight of why we do what we do.
- We’re genuinely nice, optimistic, inclusive, and empathetic people. We won’t hire jerks.
- Our Berkeley office is close to BART with an easy commute.
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Unlimited vacation (minimum 3 weeks)
- Paid time off for volunteering
- Professional development funds
- 401(K) matching