Elevate Security is looking for a phenomenal Senior DevOps Developer, to join our growing team, and help us build and launch an entirely new product area in security behavior change that leverages the latest advances in behavioral science and data analytics.
You will help architect and build the infrastructure as code and developer tools to support the engaging experiences of our SaaS based applications. We are building an enterprise-grade level of service. It’s an excellent opportunity to get in from the beginning and help guide architecture and technology decisions while also growing with the company.
Our technical stack includes React for the front-end, Python with Flask and Django for the back-end services, Redis, Postgres, Redshift Data Warehouse, Glue PySpark ETL, Cognito and more running on Docker, K8s and AWS with CircleCI.
- Enable the engineers to be productive with the proper tools
- Our SaaS applications @ elevatesecurity.com are up and running
- Writing Go or Python code for developer tools
- Perform technical designs of infrastructure which are aligned with the global architecture
- Understand requirements from the engineering squads
- Engage and collaborate as part of a self-organized squad, using agile, lean and scrum
- Learning and growing constantly to feed your passion for self-improvement and make those around you better
- Cloud Management, particularly on AWS. Having an AWS certification is a plus.
- Coding in Go or Python
- Linux system administration, including bash
- Docker, Kubernetes (EKS), Terraform
- Microservices based architecture, e.g. API Gateway, service2service auth
- CircleCI, or equivalent yml declarative CI
- Continuous Deployment, with feature flag platform such as launch darkly
- Monitoring, Logging
- Email services such as PostMarkApp, DNS Service such as Route53, IAM solutions such as Cognito
- OLAP and OLTP Database as a service
- You should be very comfortable picking up new technologies quickly
Why Elevate Security is a great place to work?
- We care about your career. At Elevate Security we encourage each other to constantly grow and expand our skills and knowledge. Mentorship is part of our culture as you work side by side with some of the brightest possible talent.
- Your contributions make an immediate impact.
- We have fun! No matter how fast we grow or how busy we are, we always remember to laugh and enjoy each other and our clients.
- Balancing our careers and personal lives is important to us. We want you to work where and when you work best.
- Embracing our culture of diversity, constant learning, and collaboration makes us a better team and helps us build a better product.
- We are mission driven. We never lose sight of why we do what we do.
- We’re genuinely nice, optimistic, inclusive, and empathetic people. We won’t hire jerks.
- Our Montreal office is accessible from the McGill metro station, making it an easy commute.
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Unlimited vacation (minimum 3 weeks)
- Paid time off for volunteering
- Professional development funds
- RSSP Matching