ELEVATE SECURITY BACKGROUND
Here at Elevate Security, we’re building the world’s first-ever proactive insider risk platform focused on enabling enterprises to shift left of loss by identifying the users most likely to cause a breach and orchestrating additional security to minimize the likelihood of an incident.We’re looking for exceptional and passionate people to help us build this future and redefine the burgeoning security landscape.
WHAT YOU'D WORK ON
We’re looking for a Vice President of Marketing who will be responsible for developing and executing the global marketing strategy for Elevate Security. You’ll report to the Co-founder/President and work in close partnership with sales and product. If you thrive in a fast-paced startup environment, like being creative, and leverage data to make decisions, this might be the job for you.
- Define and execute a winning marketing strategy that contributes to our high growth goals
- Drive market segmentation and understanding of buyer personas to create a marketing strategy that targets key accounts, buyers, and the channels they listen to.
- Hiring, managing, and developing an effective team including defining functions and scaling as necessary.
- Exercise a data-centric approach to gather customer/user insights and use data to improve future marketing campaigns and results.
- Build out product marketing capabilities and define company position, product messaging, pricing & packaging, and direct product launches.
- Design integrated marketing plans to increase awareness and grow lead flow, including email marketing, landing page development, social media, and advertising.
- Align closely with product and sales teams to understand our customer’s needs, create go-to-market strategies, and create communication and collateral that reflects Elevate’s brand and ROI.
- Position Elevate as a thought leader in the security space through webinars, articles, and conferences and growing our evangelist community.
- Build PR and grow our AR relationships to extend our voice in the market.
- Be involved in annual and quarterly planning, keeping track of the budget, and reporting on marketing initiatives’ performance, with a focus on ROI & revenue growth.
We’d love to hear from you if several of the following describes you:
- 10+ years B2B marketing experience, ideally in enterprise technology, with in-depth knowledge of product marketing and demand generation.
- 7+ years in hiring, managing, and developing effective marketing teams.
- Proven track record of delivering metrics-driven marketing campaigns
- Must possess a digital portfolio demonstrating marketing work
- Prior experience executing a short and long term go-to-market strategy at a high-growth company, ideally that has scaled to $20M in revenue and beyond.
- Superior communication skills - ability to prioritize and efficiently and transparently communicate marketing goals and results at a team, executive, and company level.
- Great at building relationships, both internally and externally.
- Preferably have experience working with the Security industry, particularly with CISOs.
- Skilled in marketing automation and related software such as Salesforce, Google Analytics, paid marketing, and knowledge of market trends in digital marketing technology.
- You can readily adapt to emerging needs, market opportunities, and the variety of nuances that can happen in product development.
- A demonstrated history of being a team player, and desire to jump in and get your hands dirty as needed.
WHY WORK FOR US
We’re a mission-driven startup that values individual diversity and skills. Here are some of our values. Hopefully, they resonate with you:
- Strength lies in our differences, not similarities
- The currency of trust is transparency
- Explorers, not tourists
- We are all in Customer Success
- All for one, one for all
- We are all accountable to each other
WHAT MAKES ELEVATE SECURITY A GREAT PLACE TO WORK?
- We care about your career. At Elevate Security we encourage each other to constantly grow and expand our skills and knowledge. Mentorship is part of our culture as you work side by side with some of the brightest talent in the Bay Area.
- At such a small, tight-knit startup, you matter tremendously and your contributions make an immediate impact.
- We have fun! No matter how fast we grow or how busy we are, we always remember to laugh and enjoy each other and our clients.
- Balancing our careers and personal lives is important to us. We want you to work where and when you work best.
- Embracing our culture of diversity, constant learning, and collaboration makes us a better team and helps us build a better product.
- We are mission-driven. We never lose sight of why we do what we do.
- We’re genuinely nice, optimistic, inclusive, and empathetic people. We won’t hire jerks.
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Unlimited vacation (minimum 3 weeks)
- Paid time off for volunteering
- Professional development funds
- Parental leave
We look forward to hearing from you!