Here at Elevate Security, we’re building the world’s first-ever proactive insider risk platform focused on enabling enterprises to proactively respond before an incident by identifying the users most likely to cause a breach and orchestrating additional security to minimize the likelihood of a breach. We are looking for exceptional and passionate people to help us build this future and redefine the security landscape.
What you’ll work on
You’ll be leading our front end Engineering team focused on how customers gain visibility and take action on workforce risk. You’ll partner cross-functionally with Product Owners, Customer Success, Sales & Marketing, and our Data Platform team to build a delightful customer experience that drives customer value every single day.
You’ll also be responsible for building and retaining an awesome team of individuals, challenging them, and helping them grow in their careers.
Within the product, you’ll own with your team:
- Everything our customers experience on the front-end - dashboards, reports, workflows, and more
- Our no-code workflow orchestration engine - allowing customers to take proactive action on workforce risks
- Extending our API for customers, partners, and threat intelligence use cases
- Quick experimentation on new and novel features
Experiences that confidently represent you:
- 5+ years of experience building products with modern full stack technologies, including testing and architecting software systems
- 3+ years of experience leading engineering teams, sharing direction, and getting your hands dirty when needed
- Strong background in building customer experiences with an empowered product team view on how software should be built
- Strong customer empathy and desire to work closely across our various teams
- Comfortable shipping code every day
- Growth mindset and GSD approach
- Strong compatibility with our company values
You will get bonus points for the following:
- Knowledge of the security industry, common tools, and how they’re operated
- Hands-on experience with React and Python
- Experience with AWS cloud services such as S3, Lambda, EKS
- Building a query layer on top of semi-structured data at scale
What makes Elevate Security a great place to work?
- We care about your career. At Elevate Security we encourage each other to constantly grow and expand our skills and knowledge. Mentorship is part of our culture as you work side by side with some of the brightest talent.
- At such a small, tight-knit startup, you matter tremendously and your contributions make an immediate impact.
- We have fun! No matter how fast we grow or how busy we are, we always remember to laugh and enjoy each other and our clients.
- Balancing our careers and personal lives is important to us. We want you to work where and when you work best.
- Embracing our culture of diversity, constant learning, and collaboration makes us a better team and helps us build a better product.
- We are mission driven. We never lose sight of why we do what we do.
- We’re genuinely nice, optimistic, inclusive, and empathetic people. We won’t hire jerks.
- We're remote!
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Flexible Time off Policy
- Life Insurance
- Paid time off for volunteering
- Professional development funds
- Parental leave