Paid internship for a DevOps role, using Docker, Kubernetes and AWS. The internship is for 4 months from the beginning of May 2020 to the end of August or more. The internship would preferably be in our downtown Montreal office located on top of the McGill metro station.
Our technical stack includes React for the front-end, Python with Flask and Django for the back-end on a micro services architecture leveraging AWS based cloud computing. We use Redis, Postgres DB, and Redshift Data Warehouse. Our Global Infrastructure as code is using Terraform on AWS, leveraging Docker, Kubernetes with CircleCI as our CI/CD and DataDog/Pagerduty as our Monitoring/Alerting.
- A student enrolled in bachelor or master program;
- Speaking at least English;
- Passionate about the devops principles;
- Interested in Linux system administration, Internet key protocols and Cloud computing such as GCP, Azure or AWS;
- Experienced with coding in Python or Go.
- Collaborate as part of a self-organized squad, using agile, lean and scrum;
- Enable our engineers to be productive;
- Keep up-and-running our SaaS applications @ elevatesecurity.com;
- Write Terraform to manage the infrastructure;
- Write Go or Python code for developer tools;
- Learn, learn, learn;
- Get support and coaching from top notch experienced devops;
- Have an immediate impact on our Security Behavior Change SaaS Platform.
Why you should come to Elevate Security
- Experience life in a Startup founded in Silicon Valley.
- You’ll have fun! No matter how fast we grow or how busy we are, we always remember to laugh and enjoy each other and our clients.
- We want you to work where and when you work best.
- Embracing our culture of diversity, constant learning, and collaboration makes us a better team and helps us build a better product.
- We’re genuinely nice, optimistic, inclusive, and empathetic people. We won’t hire jerks.
- Our Montreal office is accessible from the McGill metro station, making it an easy commute.