Elevate Security is looking for a passionate Senior Full Stack Engineer, to join our growing team, and help us build and launch our Security Behavior Change Platform that leverages the latest advances in data analytics and behavioral science.
You will help architect and build out engaging experiences for some of our customer facing applications. It’s an excellent opportunity to get in from the beginning and help guide architecture and technology decisions while also growing with the company.
Our modern multi-tenant SaaS platform is designed using the micro-services and micro-front-end architecture patterns. Our technology stack is based on React/Redux for the front-end, Python with Flask and Django for the back-end services, Redis, Postgres RDS, Redshift Data Warehouse, Glue ETL, Cognito and more running on Docker, K8s EKS and AWS with CircleCI. We We have offices in Berkeley, CA, and Montreal Canada.
- Writing well-tested Python code in an iterative way with Flask and Django frameworks
- Occasionally writing React/Redux code to update User Interfaces and Experiences
- Building efficient and effective RESTFul API
- Performing technical designs which are aligned with the global architecture
- Constantly improves our code base in meaningful ways
- Understand what to build from product management and product design
- Engage and collaborate as part of a self-organized squad, using agile, lean and scrum
- Learning and growing constantly to feed your passion for self-improvement and make those around you better
- This is a senior position, so we expect you to have spent 5+ years in relevant similar positions
- You need to have some UI development experience with a JS framework like React
- You built many RESTFul APIs and understand the limitations
- You have deep understanding of one programming language and have experience with Python or learning it
- You understand how to design efficient DB tables and what are the indexes trade-offs
- You know how to write fast and well tested code
- You can demonstrate that you picked up new technologies quickly
- You have been exposed to Docker and a cloud environment such as AWS
Why Elevate Security is a great place to work?
- We have a modern technology stack and striving for engineering excellence while keeping in mind lean principle to experiment fast with customers.
- We care about your career. At Elevate Security we encourage each other to constantly grow and expand our skills and knowledge. Mentorship is part of our culture as you work side by side with some of the brightest possible talent.
- Your contributions make an immediate impact.
- We have fun! No matter how fast we grow or how busy we are, we always remember to laugh and enjoy each other and our clients.
- Balancing our careers and personal lives is important to us. We want you to work where and when you work best.
- Embracing our culture of diversity, constant learning, and collaboration makes us a better team and helps us build a better product.
- We are mission driven. We never lose sight of why we do what we do.
- We’re genuinely nice, optimistic, inclusive, and empathetic people. We won’t hire jerks.
- Our Montreal office is accessible from the McGill metro station, making it an easy commute.
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Comprehensive set of benefits including medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Unlimited vacation (minimum 3 weeks)
- Paid time off for volunteering
- Professional development funds
- RSSP matching
- Flexible work schedule and work from home