Paid internship for Business Intelligence and Data Mining using Amazon QuickSight and Python. The internship is for 4 months from the beginning of May 2020 to the end of August or more. The internship would preferably be in our downtown Montreal office located on top of the McGill metro station.
- A student enrolled in bachelor or master program.
- Fluent in English.
- Passionate about Data visualization and mining.
- Experienced with a Visualization BI tool such as Tableau, PowerBI or QuickSight.
- Experienced with software development in Python.
- Create dashboards and report templates using Amazon QuickSight.
- You'll do some data mining and analysis to extract insights.
- You may develop Python based application, likely leveraging Pandas and Jupyter Notebook.
- Get support and coaching from top notch experienced data engineers and software developers.
- Have an immediate impact on our Security Behavior Change SaaS Platform.
Why you should come to Elevate Security
- Experience life in a Startup founded in the Silicon Valley.
- You’ll have fun! No matter how fast we grow or how busy we are, we always remember to laugh and enjoy each other and our clients.
- We want you to work where and when you work best.
- Embracing our culture of diversity, constant learning, and collaboration makes us a better team and helps us build a better product.
- We’re genuinely nice, optimistic, inclusive, and empathetic people. We won’t hire jerks.
- Our Montreal office is accessible from the McGill metro station, making it an easy commute.