Paid internship for Business Intelligence and Data Mining using Amazon QuickSight and Python. The internship is for 4 months or more. The internship would preferably be in our downtown Montreal office located on top of the McGill metro station.
- A student enrolled in bachelor or master program;
- Speaking at least English;
- Passionate about Data visualization and mining;
- Experienced with a Visualization BI tool such as Tablean, PowerBI or QuickSight
- Experience with software development in Python.
- Create dashboards and report templates using Amazon QuickSight
- You'll do some data mining and analysis to extract insights
- You may develop Python based application likely leveraging Pandas and Jupyter Notebook;
- Get support and coaching from top notch experienced data engineers and software developers;
- Have an immediate impact on our Security Behavior Change SaaS Platform.
Why you should come to Elevate Security
- Experience life in a Startup founded in the Silicon Valley.
- You’ll have fun! No matter how fast we grow or how busy we are, we always remember to laugh and enjoy each other and our clients.
- We want you to work where and when you work best.
- Embracing our culture of diversity, constant learning, and collaboration makes us a better team and helps us build a better product.
- We’re genuinely nice, optimistic, inclusive, and empathetic people. We won’t hire jerks.
- Our Montreal office is accessible from the McGill metro station, making it an easy commute.