Super interesting paid internship for Data Generation in Python. The internship is for 4 months or more. The internship would preferably be in our downtown Montreal office located on top of the McGill metro station.
- A student enrolled in bachelor or master program;
- Speaking at least English;
- Passionate about Data;
- Experienced with software development in Python.
- Create one or more Python based application likely leveraging Pandas and Jupyter Notebook;
- Design, developer and test a simulator of a large organization that generate data for 1) employees lifecycle (organizational structure, new, departure) and 2) employees security behavior overtime, such as usage of password manager, response to phishing, blocking of malware and more;
- Get support and coaching from top notch experienced data engineers and software developers;
- Have an immediate impact on our Security Behavior Change SaaS Platform.
Why you should come to Elevate Security
- Experience life in a Startup founded in the Silicon Valley.
- You’ll have fun! No matter how fast we grow or how busy we are, we always remember to laugh and enjoy each other and our clients.
- We want you to work where and when you work best.
- Embracing our culture of diversity, constant learning, and collaboration makes us a better team and helps us build a better product.
- We’re genuinely nice, optimistic, inclusive, and empathetic people. We won’t hire jerks.
- Our Montreal office is accessible from the McGill metro station, making it an easy commute.